FJLS provides a broad spectrum of legal services in the infrastructure sectors such as (i) energy & natural resources (Power, Oil & Gas and Minerals); (ii) transport (Roads & Highways, Ports, Railways / Rapid Transit Systems, Aviation); and (iii) municipal infrastructure (including Water & Sanitation services and Telecom).
FJLS advises on legal framework governing infrastructure sectors. We also assist on various aspects of infrastructure projects from concept to structuring, negotiating, documentation and commissioning. Our Infrastructure Sector practice inter alia includes advising on drafting, negotiating and review of project documentation such as:
- Expression of Interests
- Procurement Documents including Request for Proposal/ Request for Quotations, Bid and Tender Documents, Memorandum of Agreement, Joint Bidding Agreements
- Concession Agreements
- Power Purchase Agreements
- Fee-Sharing Agreements
- Engineering Procurement & Construction Contracts
- Supply Agreements
- Service and Equipment Supply Contracts
- Operation & Management Contracts
- Risk Management Documentation for the allocation, management and mitigating of the project risks etc.
Our project practice works closely with our banking & finance practice in areas of project finance; and with our regulatory & policy practice in the areas of licensing and regulatory matters such as market structures, competition & tariffs.