FJLS and / or its associates are recognized for their expertise in Banking & Finance transactions. FJLS and / or its associates are highly regarded for their excellence, consistency and commercial sense, and have a reputation for working on the challenging and innovative transactions.
The practice covers a wide range of financing transactions in relation to:
- Term loan facilities, working capital facilities, letter of credit facilities, revolving credits, guarantee facilities, buyer’s credit and supplier’s credit and other forms of security
- Project finance including real estate finance and public private partnerships across all infrastructure and energy sectors
- Structured trade finance (STF)
- External Commercial Borrowings
- Acquisition and leveraged finance using senior, mezzanine and subordinated debt
- Debt Capital Markets encompassing issues of rupee denominated bonds and debentures, foreign currency convertible bonds and other securities
- Debt Restructuring and re?nancing, including asset reconstruction and schemes of arrangement.
FJLS and / or its associates have extensive experience in diverse types of Banking & Finance transactions and have represented clients on high profile and complex syndicated lending, structured products, project finance, external commercial borrowings, and plain vanilla bilateral lending deals. Our scope of work covers the entire spectrum including structuring transactions, drafting term sheets and transactional documents, negotiations, advising on the regulatory framework and related issues.